Rendering takes a lot of planning. I learnt this the hard way. The first time we rendered it was a rushed job due to time constraints so the render settings weren’t tested or calibrated correctly resulting in a dark animation. After this for our final animation we did a lot of work on the lighting, fixing the candle issues the noisy glow and got it working correctly. However again with the final animation we again ran into timing issues and had rendering issues with some of the images resulting in a bit of a setback. However in the future we know to set at least a week aside for rendering to give ourselves time for re – shoots and in case of any issues it will allow time for us to fix any errors.


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )


Connecting to %s